We so often receive thank you cards and letters from the people who trust us to take the best care of thier pets. We wanted to make it easy for you to share your experience with everyone.
Please take just a few moments and fill out this online form. It will take a few days for us to post your information, so check back with us.
Click here for Testimonial form.
Let us put your story here.
- 6/13/2013 - I just want to thank Dr. Leahy an everbody at CVC for the wonderful care that Uma recieved. She is almost 5 and has had 2 knee surgery's in her short life. She is doing great! Uma is the happiest Rottie I have ever had. I told my husband that they were very serious work dogs and not very FRAPPY. Uma is the frappiest dog I have ever seen. Hence the two TTA operations. I am so glad that she will continue to be so playful! NOT FOR 8 MORE WEEKS! THANK YOU! ~Lucy
- 6/11/13 - As my husband, baby daughter and I left your office a few days ago I had a hard time seeing that day as anything but sad. I rode home, teary eyed wondering how on earth my kitty fit into that beautiful little box we had just picked up and realizing that she really never was coming home, at least not in the way that we were used... to. When we arrived home, I put her on the window sill, a place that she spent countless hours looking out on the backyard. And then this happened. I think it was her way of saying "hey, I'm ok!" I still miss her, but now I feel a little bit more like she really will always be with us. I wanted to thank all of your staff for the work that they did with Mandy. Your loving care gave us a few more happy years with her than we expected to have. Had we not brought her to you guys she would have passed much earlier, and would have never met out little Maddie. Thank you so much. ~ Julie
- 3/08/2013 - On January 29th Dr Ostrander did surgery on Benji's "cherry eyes", I can't tel you how pleased I am with the surgery. Benji is a new man! Thank you to all the staff at CVC for taking care of all my animals.
- 2/26/2013 - "Dr. Grote not only took amazing care of our dog Noobie but she also took amazing care of ME. Noobie was an amazing sweet mix breed that was loved by the entire family. When it came time to let her be at pease Dr. Grote mourned with me and made a very difficult experience a little bit easier. While Noobie was ill she, and the entire staff, answered all my questions, explained our options at every step along the way and truly empathized with me and my family." ~ Tracie Jones
- 2/26/2013 - "I've been seeing CVC with my pets (Mollie and many others) for as long as I can remember. My cat Gimzo saw Senior Dr. Leahy back at the old office. I think it shows you how successful they are now, when you see how much bigger the practice has gotten since then. I know the sucess is due to the quality services they provide for pets. Even though I moved to Albany, I plan to keep CVC as my dogs regular doctor. I've been with this vet for over 20 years, have had 7 pets and no bad experiences. I think that speaks for itself".
~ Amber Benedict
- 10/15/2012 - Thank you Dr. Leahy and CVC Staff for making it possible for Chester to enjoy the leaves this fall! He is quickly getting back to his normal, goofy self! ~ Kristie Lynn S.
- 8/4/2012 - Dear Dr. Leahy,
The operation you performed on Toby's leg in the spring was a complete success. We were delighted with the result and with the high professional standards of your staff and of course
you in particular. Thanks so much for that. You are a credit to your profession and doubtless have many grateful patients. Needless to say we recommend you to anyone who asks.
With warm regards,
David and Rosemary Ward
- 7/10/12 - We just love Dr Ingraham! Here he is with 2 of my Silky Terrier puppies on their check up before going to new homes. ~ Phyllis Taylor Oliver.
- 3/5/2012 - Meet Penny the 16-week-old Dachshund who just finished puppy class @ CVC. Robyn was so friendly and a true professional. Now, Penny is considerably more social and more obedient. She can't wait for more classes in the spring.
- 1/5/2012 - We are forever grateful to Dr. Leahy for the TTA surgery he performed on Sebastion, our 9 year old Weimeraner. Sebastion is once again able to run and frolic in the forest, with his sister Clarise. When Sebastion ruptured his CCL we thought he would never be able to walk or run again. Thanks to Dr. Leahy, he is now back to his normal self again. What a joy it has been for us to have him back. Thank-you again Dr Leahy, for saving our Sebastion.
- 10/05/2011 - Our baby girl, Emma de Dog, was allowed so much grace and respect when we took her to Community Vet Center to be "put down"...as the term goes!!! Joel and a vet tech took my husband and I through the entire process step by step...always respecting Emma and our love for her!!! We had her cremated and her ashes came back in a beautiful wooden carved box. She is always with us...sometimes we take her out on the porch (in her favorite spot) to enjoy the day. Click on her name. ~~Pamela Miller
- 10/04/2011 - Lady is a 9 year old (we think - she is a rescue) mixed breed who needed a TTA several years ago. Leia was the vet tech who took special care of Lady, and Leia always remembers Lady when we come in to the office. It makes us feel very special! Leia is the only person at CVC Vet that Lady feels comfortable with and, well, just loves Leia! Dr Leahy was great too and Lady recovered wonderfully! Dr Leahy explains everything and is meticulous and thorough. Thank you Leia and Dr. Leahy! ~~Wendy Mitteager
- 4/1/2011 - Lucy is a tiny Yorkie who has a grade IV collapsed trachea. She had a stent placed in her trachea 3 weeks ago, it was done in NYC. She was not doing well and we were reluctant to drive to the city. Lucky for Lucy we found Dr Ostrander. He is so smart, kind, caring & patient. We were very impressed with Dr Ostrander & the facility. Lucy says thank you for taking such good care of her.
- 2/19/2011 - My name is Timmy. I have an announcement to make: Dr. Sarah is the best! And I must say the entire staff at CVC took excellent care of me while I was there for my dental work. I spent 7 days at the boarding hotel -it was very comfortable and they served really good food! Cathy does a super job taking care of the place. My mom said everyone at CVC was so nice to her when she called daily to check up on me. CVC goes above and beyond and they even offer home delivery of my special cat food!!! Thank you! Timmy
- 1/8/2011 - My kitten Queen Eva had to be hospitalized recently. All the staff made a rough time easier with their kindness and assistance. I visited Queen Eva every day and seeing how my Baby Girl had bonded to Dr. Baker and the techs assured me that she was getting the best care, love as well as clinical. My thanks to everyone at CVC, human and animal, for providing pet lovers a place to get superior care and service. You can't put a price on trust and I trust CVC with those who are dearest to my heart. Click here for a photo of Queen Eva.
~~ Gail Smith
- 4/27/2010 - We absolutely love Dr.Ostrander and we have told all of our friends about him and highly recommend Dr.O! He not only helped us with Our English Mastiff, but Dr.O has helped us with behavior Issues with our Rottie and has been real great with our PitBull! I just wanted everyone to know what a Fabulous Staff and wonderful vet Dr.O is! From the Montgomery family and Dosier, Zeus and Tyson we wanted to say thank you all for being so wonderfull and caring!!!
~~ Christopher Montgomery
- 10/26/2010 - Freddy's back leg, was very bad. He couldnt walk on it for quite some time. I took him to see Dr. Leahy he did a TTA on Freddy's knee. He went through a long period of TLC and we thought he was going to need surgery on the other knee, but its been almost two years and he's doing great. We have chickens and he runs after them at high speed, jumps off the deck instead of using the steps. Thank you very much to Dr. Leahy, and the staff of CVC. Click here for a photo of FreddyBear ~~Doreen Struss
- 10/26/2010 - I was thrilled with my 8 yr old Bernese Mtn Dog's TTA surgery and recovery. Cassie lived another 2.5 yrs (very good for a Berner, for those who don't know of their longevity issues) and had very minimal mobility problems until her final illness. Whenever someone mentions needing cruciate surgery and know only of TPLO I try to enlighten them to TTA, in general, and Dave Leahy, specifically. You guys are always there when we need you. Thx!! ~~Nancy Smalley
- 11/3/2010 - I just want to say how much I appreciated your help with Trey kitty yesterday. Although we worry so much about Po with both thyroid and kidney issues, it was Trey who was in crisis yesterday. I appreciate that you laid out all the options for us from the use of a fly swatter to the use of a cannon and did't make us feel guilty for not spending a fortune for some small hope of more time. Even though you didn't have much to offer in the way of treatment, you gave all you could. ~~Emily Phillips-Knapp